Mayor Lioneld Jordan
City Attorney Kit Williams
City Clerk Sondra Smith
Ward 1 Position 1 – Adella Gray
Ward 1 Position 2 – Sarah Marsh
Ward 2 Position 1 – Mark Kinion
Ward 2 Position 2 – Matthew Petty
Ward 3 Position 1 – Justin Tennant
Ward 3 Position 2 – Martin W. Schoppmeyer Jr.
Ward 4 Position 1 – Rhonda Adams
Ward 4 Position 2 – Alan Long
|2.||City Media Services Division Recycle Something Campaign Public Service Announcement Emmy Awards - Fritz Gisler and Doug Bankston|
1. Approval of the September 16, 2014 and October 7, 2014 City Council meeting minutes.
2. Bid #14-51 All Traffic Solutions: A resolution to award Bid #14-51 and authorize the purchase of thirteen (13) portable speed display signs from All Traffic Solutions in the amount of $46,351.50 plus applicable taxes for use by the Police Department.
3. Fire Department Bunker Gear: A resolution to approve a budget adjustment in the total amount of $8,132.00 to fund the payment of bunker gear purchases and vaccination expenses for the Fire Department.
4. Environmental Protection Agency Grant: A resolution to authorize acceptance of an Environmental Protection Agency Grant in the amount of $142,500.00, to approve Task Order No. 1 with the Watershed Conservation Center in the amount of $164,524.00 for an inventory of riparian and streambank conditions in the City of Fayetteville, and to approve a budget adjustment.
1. Bid #14-60 Brothers Construction, Inc.: A resolution to award Bid #14-60 and authorize a contract with Brothers Construction, Inc. in the amount of $1,256,345.00 for relocation and improvement of water and sewer lines along Razorback Road and Maple Street, to approve a project contingency of ten percent (10%), and to approve a budget adjustment.
2. Beaver Watershed Alliance Cost-Share: An ordinance to waive the requirement of formal bidding and approve a cost-share contract with the Beaver Watershed Alliance in the amount of $58,562.00 to facilitate a water quality analysis of Beaver Lake.
|D.||City Council Agenda Session Presentations:|
1. Water Quality Minerals Permitting & Beaver Lake Update - by Billy Ammons & Steven Miller CH2M Hill
|E.||City Council Tour:|