Mayor Lioneld Jordan
City Attorney Kit Williams
City Clerk Sondra Smith
Ward 1 Position 1 – Adella Gray
Ward 1 Position 2 – Sarah Marsh
Ward 2 Position 1 – Mark Kinion
Ward 2 Position 2 – Matthew Petty
Ward 3 Position 1 – Justin Tennant
Ward 3 Position 2 – Martin W. Schoppmeyer Jr.
Ward 4 Position 1 – Rhonda Adams
Ward 4 Position 2 – Alan Long
1. Approval of the April 01, 2014 City Council meeting minutes.
2. Bid #LS-2014 Joe Perme Construction, Inc.: A resolution to award Bid #LS-2014 to Joe Perme Construction, Inc. for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) rehabilitation at Lifesource International (602 S. School) and to approve a purchase order in the amount of $26,050.00.
3. Bid #14-20 Flint Trading, Inc.: A resolution to award Bid #14-20 and to authorize the purchase of preformed thermoplastic pavement markings from Flint Trading, Inc. for a unit price of $4.03 per square foot as needed through the end of 2014.
4. Continental Flooring Company: A resolution to approve a change order to the agreement with Continental Flooring Company in the amount of $10,250.00 for the installation of vinyl plank flooring in the Transportation Division office.
5. United States Conference of Mayors Award: A resolution to accept the United States Conference of Mayors first place award of $10,000.00 for the Prescription Drug Abuse Awareness Program, and to approve a budget adjustment.
6. Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, PLLC Amendment No. 2: A resolution to approve Amendment No. 2 to the contract with Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, PLLC in the amount of $20,000.00 for additional legal services related to the White River water quality standards petition to the Arkansas Pollution Control and Ecology Commission.
1. RZN 14-4618 (Southwest Corner of Paddock Lane and Happy Hollow Rd/Paddock SD): An ordinance rezoning that property described in Rezoning Petition RZN 14-4618, for approximately 9.60 acres, located at the southwest corner of Paddock Lane and Happy Hollow Road from R-PZD, Residential Planned Zoning District, to RSF-8, Residential Single Family, 8 units per acre and NC, Neighborhood Conservation.
2. RZN 14-4645 (North of Alberta St. and West of the Coves/The Coves): An ordinance rezoning that property described in Rezoning Petition RZN 14-4645, for approximately 10.22 acres, located north of Alberta Street and west of The Coves from R-PZD, Residential Planned Zoning District, to RSF-8, Residential Single Family, 8 units per acre.
3. ADM 14-4648 (Forest Hills PZD): An ordinance amending a Residential Planned Zoning District entitled R-PZD 07-2793 Forest Hills to amend the architectural design standards for Planning Area One.
4. ADM 14-4635 (UDC Amend 151, 166.21, 166.22, 166.23): An ordinance to amend §§151.01 Definitions, 166.21 Downtown Design Overlay District, 166.22 Parking Garages in Downtown Core, Mainstreet Center and Downtown General Zoning Districts, and 166.23 Urban Residential Design Standards of the Unified Development Code to better align these code sections with the goals and policies of the Downtown Master Plan and City Plan 2030.
5. ADM 14-4652 (UDC Amendment Chapter 156 Variances): An ordinance to amend §156.03 Development and §172.04 (F) Parking Lot Design Standards of the Unified Development Code to clarify that variances of §172.04 (F) Parking Lot Design Standards may be requested.
6. Repeal §97.016: An ordinance to repeal §97.016 Fee For City Park Ballfields and enact a replacement §97.016 Fee For City Park Athletic Facilities and Trails for Tournaments and Special Events.
7. Amend §114.03: An ordinance to amend §114.03 First Thursday Fayetteville (A) and (B) to change the starting time for First Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
8. RJN Group, Inc.: An ordinance waiving the requirements of formal competitive bidding and approving an agreement with RJN Group, Inc. for professional engineering services to be used for completion of utilities projects currently in progress in an amount not to exceed $56,000.00, and approving a budget adjustment.
9. Walton Arts Center Council, Inc. Agreement: A resolution to approve an agreement with the Walton Arts Center Council, Inc. to reimburse the Walton Arts Center for their leasing expenses during the construction of the Spring Street Parking Deck in a monthly amount of $6,000.00.
10. Amend the Rules of Order and Procedure: A resolution to amend the Rules of Order and Procedure of the Fayetteville City Council to change the beginning time of the regular City Council meetings from 6:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
|D.||City Council Agenda Session Presentations:|
1. Houses at Willow Bend Presentation - Fayetteville Partners for Better Housing and Chico Building and Land, LLC
2. Four Housing Narratives to Anchor an Arts District: University of Arkansas Community Design Center
|E.||City Council Tour:|