AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
Accounting & Audit
The Accounting and Audit Division is responsible for maintaining accurate and timely financial information and reporting this information to the City Administration and to the public. Our primary functions are listed as follows:
- Financial Reporting - Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Accounts Payable - Processing vendor invoice
- Accounts Receivable - Non-utility receivables
- Investments - Investing idle cash
- Cash - Prepare daily cash deposits
- Revenue Accounting - Collection of City taxes, licenses, and permit fees
- Payroll - Processing employee checks, related documents, and year end reporting
Doing Business In Fayetteville
If you need more information on Doing Business In Fayetteville the Accounting Division provides an informative worksheet to get you started.