Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



My pet is sick, what do I need to do?


If your pet becomes ill or injured, you should call your veterinarian or the one nearest to you. Local veterinarians' phone numbers are listed in the yellow pages of the phone book under the heading "Veterinarians". For after-hours emergencies, most veterinarians leave a message on their answering machine giving you a number to call to contact a veterinarian on emergency call. The Animal Emergency Clinic of Northwest Arkansas is located in Springdale and open from 6PM to 7AM. Their phone number is (479)927-0007.  We are not able to treat ill or injured owned animals.