Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



Who is responsible for registering my pet's microchip?


The pet owner is always responsible for making sure that their pet's microchip is registered with the Animal Serviced program as well as with the microchip company they purchased the microchip from. Any chip that is purchased from Animal Services will be registered with AKC for you. Any change in address or phone numbers should be reported to Animal Services persuant to Fayetteville city code chapter 92. The City of Fayetteville is not responsible for ensuring that your information is kept current.