Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



What do I do if I have a wildlife nuisance problem?


If you have wildlife that has made entry into the crawlspace or attic area of you home then you can call 479-444-3456 and request that a humane trap be set to catch the animal. Every effort will be made to set a trap on the same day of the request but there are a limited number of traps available so you may be put on a waiting list. Animal Services Officers will not enter into your attic or crawlspace but will set the trap where it can be easily accessed. If you have seen wildlife in your yard and would like it to be relocated you will need to purchase or rent a humane trap to catch the animal. Once you have caught the animal you can call Animal Services and we will relocate the animal and return your trap to you.