Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



I"m adding an island in my kitchen, when do I need a permit?


If tearing down or adding any structural walls a building permit will be needed. If electric or plumbing will be added to a new area these permits will be needed also.