AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
Temporary Road Closings Due to Weather
City Transportation crews are working hard to assure road safety, with certain roads requiring temporary closure. At this time, the following roads are closed, but they will be reopened as soon as possible.
- Dinsmore Trail, which is 100 yards off of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
- Frisco at the low-water crossing, west of Wilson Park
- 11th Street between Duncan and Hill Streets
- Poplar Street at Chestnut
- Garland Bridge near Cato Springs Road
If you are traveling in these areas, please look for alternative routes, and for your safety and the safety of others, please avoid driving through flooded areas.