AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
Boards, Commissions and Committees
Fayetteville citizen boards, committees and commissions consist of mostly volunteer citizens who are devoted to giving their time and expertise on issues relating to each board, committee, or commission. Vacancies are advertised and appointments are made quarterly. Citizen appointments made by the Nominating Committee members must be a resident within the city limits of Fayetteville and be a Fayetteville registered voter.
For further information please contact the City Clerk's office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board and Committee Application
*Note: Please complete the form, print it off, scan it and email to email@example.com or hand deliver the form to the City Clerk's office located in City Hall, 113 W. Mountain St.
- Active Transportation Advisory Committee
- Advertising and Promotion Commission
- Airport Board
- Animal Services Advisory Board
- Audit Committee
- Board of Adjustments
- Botanical Garden Society of the Ozarks Board
- City Board of Health
- Civil Service Commission
- Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals
- Environmental Action Committee
- Fayetteville Arts Council
- Fayetteville Public Library Board of Trustees
- Firemen's Pension and Relief Fund Board of Trustees
- Historic District Commission
- Housing Authority Board of Commissioners
- Keep Fayetteville Beautiful Committee
- Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport Authority
- Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Commission
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Planning Commission
- Policemen's Pension and Relief Fund Board of Trustees
- Public Facilities Board
- Telecommunications Board
- Town and Gown Advisory Committee
- Urban Forestry Advisory Board
- Walton Arts Center Council, Inc.
- Walton Arts Center Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors
- Washington County Regional Ambulance Authority