Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



How can I place an item on the City Council Agenda?


To request an item to be placed on the City Council Agenda you must contact an alderman or the Mayor.  Upon full review the item may be placed on the agenda at the Alderman or Mayor's discretion.