Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



I need a restraining order, how do I get one?


A Restraining Order is called a Protective Order in Arkansas.  You may be eligible for an Order of Protection if you believe you are in immediate danger of physical violence from a current or former household member.

To file a Petition for Order Of Protection you will need to go to the:

Washington County Circuit Clerk's Office
280 North College, Suite #302
Fayetteville, AR

You are required to have your offender's correct date of birth to ensure proper service and enforcement.

You will also be required to provide the Sheriff's Department with an address where your offender can be served. Deputies will not search for your offender beyond what information you provide.