Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



How do I pay my hot check?


If you have received a hot check notice from the Fayetteville Billing and Collections Division or the City Prosecutor, you pay with cash, credit/debit card or money order, along with your notice to the Cashier at the Water Department or you mail a money order to the address on the notice, along with a copy of the notice.