AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Fayetteville City Prosecutor's Office?
- What does The Prosecutor's Office Do?
- What is the difference between the Washington County Prosecutor and the Fayetteville City Prosecutor?
I have been the victim of a crime, how can the Fayetteville Prosecutor's Office help me?
- I am the victim of a Battery Domestic Abuse and my spouse / boyfriend /girlfriend has been arrested what can I expect?
- I need a restraining order, how do I get one?
I have a court date with the Prosecutor what can I expect?
- Can I drop charges in a case for which I was the victim?
What are a DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) and a DUI (Driving Under the Influence)?
- How can I get my police report if I have a Court Date?
What is a Violation of the Arkansas Hot Check Law and how does the City Prosecutor handle these violations?
- Who can use the Hot Check Office?
- What steps can my business help avoid receiving a worthless or "Hot Check"?
- My business has received a bad check, what should I do?
What happens after I file a complaint with the Hot Check Office?
Can all checks that are returned, be prosecuted as a Hot Check?
What money is collected for merchants who receive a "Hot Check?"
- What is the amount for a felony Hot Check?
I think the check that I received was a forgery, what should I do?
- How do I pay my hot check?
- Where do I file a complaint for a Felony Hot Check?