AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the mission statement of the Code Compliance Program?
- When is grass considered overgrown?
- What constitutes a junk and debris violation?
- What is a disabled vehicle?
- Who determines a structure is unsafe?
- How do I register a concern/complaint about a possible code violation?
- How does Code Compliance notify the property owner and/or occupant of a code violation?
- What do I do if I receive a violation notice?
- What happens if I don't address the violation?
- How many code officers patrol the city?
- What does the Code Compliance Program do to educate citizens about codes and violations?