AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
In an effort to build a better community, the City of Fayetteville adopted the Redevelopment Program. The main objective of this program is to keep the city safe, clean, and green. Through this program, low to moderate income person(s) of Fayetteville may qualify to receive assistance to correct city code violation(s) on their property.
To find out more about the Redevelopment Program, view our program handout.
How do I qualify for the Redevelopment Program?
In order to qualify for the Redevelopment Program, you must:
- Violate one or more of these City Ordinances: 95.01, 164.14
- Owner-Occupied Dwelling
- Not Be Delinquent On Your Property Taxes
- Low to Moderate Income Person(s) - Current income guidelines can be found here.
What Violations does the Redevelopment Program correct?
- 95.01 Unsightly or Unsanitary Conditions Overgrown grass and weeds on property
Junk or rubbish on property
Stagnant pools of water
- 164.14 Parking and Storage of Certain Vehicles
Any vehicle or trailer in a neighborhood without a current license plate
Any vehicle undergoing major repairs that is not stored correctly
How do I apply?
Call the Community Resources office at (479) 575-8260 for an application, or come by the office at:
City of Fayetteville
Community Resources Division
125 W Mountain
Fayetteville, AR 72701