Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



Can a private individual apply for CDBG funds?


No.  However, individuals eligible under US Department of Housing and Urban Development guidelines may apply for financial assistance through programs the City offers such as the Housing Rehabilitation Program, Transportation Program and Redevelopment Program or from nonprofit organizations which receive CDBG funds through the City of Fayetteville CDBG Program.