How To Start a Business in Fayetteville

Alcoholic Permit Applications

There are city taxes on alcoholic beverages in addition to the state taxes on the same items. If you sell or serve alcohol, you need to apply for an alcohol permit with both the City of Fayetteville and the State of Arkansas.  You must apply for the state permit before the city permit.

State Permit:

Address:         Alcoholic Beverage Control
                       1515 W 7th St., Ste. 503
                       Little Rock, Arkansas

Telephone:     (501) 682-1105


City Permit:


Address:          Accounting Division
                        113  West Mountain St.
                        Fayetteville, Arkansas

Telelephone:    (479) 575-8281


Applications and Forms