How To Start a Business in Fayetteville

State Income Tax:

Similar to the Federal Income Tax, every business will need to file state income tax, and the forms to use will depend on the structure of the business, such as proprietorship, partnership, LLC, etc.  For more information, contact:

Address:          AR Dept of Finance & Admin, Income Tax Administration     
                        Ledbetter Building, 1816 W 7th St, Room 2220
                        Little Rock, Arkansas

Telephone:       (501) 682-1130