How To Start a Business in Fayetteville

Supplemental Beverage Tax 

If you sell or serve alcohol, you will be required to file a supplemental beverage tax report and submit the taxes collected to the city.

All the forms and reports information can be found on the right hand side of this page.

Address:                      113, West Mountain St.
                                     Fayetteville, Arkansas

Telephone:                  (479) 575-8281

Applications and Forms