Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



What is required if I am building a single family home in the Hillside/Hilltop Overlay District?


In the HHOD, a grading plan and an abbreviated tree preservation plan shall be submitted to the Engineering Division and the Urban Forester for review.  A completed grading permit application and fees shall be submitted with the plan.  A grading plan may be prepared by a registered professional engineer, architect or landscape architect.