Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



What else is required to obtain Engineering's approval for a grading permit?  Engineering has approved the site plan and drainage report for my site larger than 5 acres.


Prior to grading and drainage permit, bonds in the amount of 100% of the total cost to install the approved erosion and sediment control plan to ensure the continuation of the proper maintenance of the plan.  The bond shall remain in place until permanent stabilization has been achieved for the development site.