Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



Does the City provide elevation Certificates?


The City requires Elevation Certificates for new homes built in the floodplain.  We maintain these on file.  You may inquire to the Floodplain Administrator (575-8206) as to whether or not the City has an Elevation Certificate on file for your property.  A good bet is that we have a Certificate for a home built in the floodplain in 2000 or later.  We have some on file for older homes.  Homes that were recently put in the Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) will not have an Elevation Certificate on file.  The City does not provide Elevation Certificates if we do not have one on file.