Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



What is required to obtain Engineering approval of a grading permit?  Engineering has approved site plan and drainage report.  What else is required to obtain my grading permit?


A grading and drainage permit will not be issued until the silt fence, construction entrance, and grading permit box have been installed and approved by the City of Fayetteville Engineering Division, and a preconstruction conference has been held.  Contact the Engineering Division to schedule the erosion control inspection.