Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



I want to buy a piece of City-owned property OR I want to sell property to the City (not part of an acquisition project).  Who do I contact?


This type of offer/request should be in writing addressed to the Mayor.  The City Council is vested with the authority to buy and sell City property.