Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



How do I contact a certain neighborhood association?


If a neighborhood association is registered with the City of Fayetteville, there will be a primary contact and possibly secondary contact reported for each registered neighborhood association. The Full Registered Neighborhood Association List is located under the Neighborhood Resources Division. This is the most current information provided to the City. It is the responsibility of the neighborhood association to keep their registration with the City and their contact information current.  

You can also contact the Community Outreach Coordinator at (479) 575-8302 or

Property Owners Associations and Home Owners Associations are not required to register with the City - although we do encourage it. If you are looking for POA or HOA legal covenants and can not reach the POA or HOA contact the Washington County Clerk's office at (479) 444-1711.