AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for the employee discount on parking rates?
- What parking areas are available to employees at the discounted rate?
- What times are the 90% employee discounts in effect?
- Are the employee discounts available in the parking lots?
- How do I receive and use my employee discount?
- How many discount coupons do I get?
- How often do I have to apply for my employee discount code?
- Do I have to have a credit card to be able to obtain the employee discount code?
- Can I as an employer have all of the discount codes for my employees sent to my business email?
- How do Business owners apply for employee discount?
- Is there any parking program for construction crews or others that do jobs in the Downtown Square and Dickson Street areas?
- How do service vehicles park in the residential area?
- Are there any free parking spaces?
- What happens if I go down to Dickson Street and drink too much and take a cab home?
- If the pay station screen is black, is the pay station working?
- What types of payment are accepted at the pay stations?
- When and where do I pay for my parking if I am parked in one of the gated lots?
- Why is the pay station not reading my parking lot ticket?
- What if I lose my parking lot ticket?
- Do motorcycle patrons pay for parking?
- Can we park more than one mortorcycle in a regular sized parking space?
- If I park my motorcycle in a regular parking space with another motorcycle, how can I tell if the space has been paid?
- Do bicycle and scooter patrons pay for parking?
- What's going to happen during events like Bikes, Blues and BBQ?
- Will there be vendor passes?
- Does my service vehicle have to be a marked vehicle?
- Can I Pay by Phone for a Number Space in the Entertainment District?
- How do employees who do not have access to a computer or email, receive their pass?
- How do I get a residential parking permit?
- What documents do I need to present to obtain a residential parking permit?
- What are the acceptable forms for proof of residency?
- Where do I place my residential permit sticker?
- Can I use residential parking permit on another vehicle?
- What are the renewal periods for residential parking permits?
- How do visitors of the residents park in the residential zones?
I received a ticket on the Square, but I was not there over 2 hours. Why did I receive the ticket?
- I arrived at my car just as the Enforcement Officer was issuing me a ticket. Why can’t he void the ticket?
- How long do I have to pay the parking ticket?
- My parking ticket is due today. May I make a payment over the phone or online?
- I have a Hang Tag and parked at a red-top meter but still received a ticket. Why?
- I have a Hang Tag but forgot to put it on my rearview mirror. Can my ticket be forgiven?
- I received a ticket in the Pay and Display lot. If I bring my receipt from the lot in, will you void the ticket?
- I mistakenly paid the wrong meter. Can my ticket be voided?
- I received a ticket that says Against the Flow. Is it a mistake?