Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



What do I do if I see some vandalism in a park?


The Parks and Recreation Department tries to keep all of its parks and facilities in excellent condition, but occasionally vandalism, misuse, or wear can leave a facility in need of repair. If you witness or observe damage to a park facility, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at 479.444.3471 to report the problem. You may also report non-emergency problems online at