AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
While enjoying the many opportunities the park system has to offer, please be aware of the following regulations for park use:
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the parks.
- Parks close at 11 p.m. (Lake Sequoyah, Lake Fayetteville, Charles J. Finger Park, and Veterans Memorial Park close at sunset.)
- No vending or peddling without prior permission from the Parks Director.
- Vehicles must observe all posted signs.
- Park only in designated parking areas. Do not park on the park grass.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed within the park.
- Place trash in trash receptacles.
- No fires except in fireplaces or grills.
- Leash and clean up after pets.
- Posting of streamers, signs, or posters is prohibited when adhered with tape or other sticky materials which remove paint from the pavilions, railings, and other structures.
- Inflatable jump toys and pony rides are prohibited.