AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
There are several ways you can be safe on the trails. Some ideas are:
- Always wear a helmet when riding a bicycle.
- Use bicycle lights and reflectors after dusk and before dawn.
- Cyclists should use hand signals to alert others when they intend to turn.
- The trail speed limit is 15 m.p.h.
- Stay to the right.
- Ring a bell or give a clear, verbal warning by saying "passing" to nearby trail users before passing.
- "Leave No Trace". Keep trails litter-free by carrying out anything you carry in.
- Gas powered motorized vehicles are prohibited on trails. Motorized wheelchairs and electric powered bicycles are permitted.
- Keep all pets on a leash within four feet.
- Pick up after pet waste.
- Do not disturb wildlife.