AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get involved in City of Fayetteville Community Gardens?
- What is a community garden all about?
- What size are the plots and how much do they cost?
- How many plots do I get?
- What do I get when I rent a plot?
What extra things can I purchase with my garden plot?
- How can I conserve water?
- How do I control water pressure and prevent the hose from bursting?
- What do I have to do to stay in good standing with the garden?
- What if I am unable to maintain or harvest my plot(s)?
- What about composting at the garden?
What do I do with garden debris that can’t be added to the compost?
- Who do I contact for gardening advice or any garden issues?
- Which parks have electricity available?
- What facilities are accessible?
- Which parks have volleyball courts?
- Do I need a license to fish at city lakes?
- How do I find out if a game or special event has a rained-out status?
- Do the parks in Fayetteville have pavilions?
- Where are the closest campgrounds and cabins?
- Why does my dog have to be on a leash?
- What are the Wilson Park Swimming Pool hours and how much does it cost?
- When does the Parks & Recreation Advisory Board meet?
- What volunteer opportunities does Fayetteville Parks and Recreation offer?
- What recreation programs and activities does Fayetteville Parks and Recreation offer?
- Does Fayetteville have a dog park?
- Can we rent park sport facilities for a tournament?
- What do I do if I see some vandalism in a park?
- What are the Park Rules and Regulations?