Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



I have moved out of the city/county/state, how can I close my account?


If you no longer own, rent, or are held responsible for the address for which you had a permit, we encourage you to notify us in writing that you wish to close the permit account. The written letter can be mailed to:

Fayetteville False Alarm Reduction Unit
PO Box 1568
Lowell, AR 72745-1568