AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
Community Policing Division
The Community Policing Division goals are to reduce crime and public nuisances by carefully examining the problems in neighborhoods and working with citizens to apply appropriate problem-solving strategies. These characteristics are developed through personal contacts, complaints, and crime analysis. These crime-solving strategies range from neighborhood watch programs to crime prevention lectures and presentations, to law enforcement intervention and nuisance abatement.
Community Policing Programs
- Child Safety Seat Clinics and Loaner Program
- Security Surveys: Residential and Commercial
- Neighborhood Watch Program
- Underage Alcohol Enforcement
- Media Relations
- Freedom of Information Requests
- TAG Team – Graffiti Removal Program
- Alcohol Server Training
- Crime Free Multi Housing Program
- Alarm Ordinance Administration