How can I find out if a sex offender lives in my neighborhood?


Sex offenders are required by law to register with the police department in the jurisdiction where they are living.  The police department then notifies the neighborhood where the registered offender is living.  They also provide this information to the State of Arkansas and it is posted on a web site at  There is also a link on the Police Department page to Offender Watch.  This is a site sponsered by the Washington County Sheriff's Office. If you have further questions about sex offender registration contact the Fayetteville Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division at 479-587-3520.