What is an SR-1 form?  Am I responsible to fill it out or is my insurance company?


Mandated State of Arkansas form to be filled out when $1,000.00 worth of damage or more occurs to a vehicle.  It is the driver’s responsibility to send this information to the State of Arkansas.