Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



What do I do if my cart is stolen or damaged?


If your cart is stolen or damaged please call the Solid Waste and Recycling Office at (479) 575-8398 to schedule a repair or replacement.  Damage caused by intentially setting contents of the cart on fire will be the responsibility of the resident to cover replacement costs.