AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
What Can I Recycle?
Listed below is a brief overview of the materials accepted by the City of Fayetteville's recycling program, both in the curbside recycling program, and at the 24-Hour Community Recycling Drop-Off at 1420 S. Happy Hollow Road.
- Newspaper (please remove plastic wrapping)
- Corrugated Cardboard (must be flattened)
- Paperboard or Chipboard (ex: cereal, tissue boxes etc., must be flattened)
- Plastic #1 Bottles (ex: soda, water, shampoo bottles)
- Plastic #2 Bottles (ex: milk jugs, detergent bottles)
- Aluminum Cans (no tin foil or scrap metal)
- Steel or Tin Cans (no scrap metal)
- Glass bottles and jars, all colors (no dishes, ceramics, light bulbs, or other glass items are accepted)
- Mixed paper (ex: junk mail, office paper, magazines)