Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.


Frequently Asked Questions

  1. What do I do with my compact fluorescent light bulb?

    You can drop them off at the Washington County Hazardous Waste Facility or any Home Depot location.

  2. How do I make my home more energy efficient?

    Energy Star has the most impressive and user-friendly collection of information at the Energy Star Yardstick website. I use this information when improving my own home.