AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
No, not all streets fall under the City of Fayetteville right-of-ways. Private streets, such as streets maintained by Property Owner Associations, are the responsibility of the property owner. Certain streets fall under the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) right-of-ways. This includes all or a portion of the following:
- Interstate 540
- Highway 265 (Crossover Road)
- Highway 45 (Mission Boulevard)
- Highway 112 (Garland Avenue, Razorback Road)
- Highway 16E (Huntsville Road)
- Highway 16W (Wedington Drive)
- Highway 62 (Martin Luther Kind, Jr. Boulevard)
- Highway 180 (Gregg Avenue, Township Street)
- Highway 156 (Willoughby Road)
- Highway 71B (College Avenue, Archibald Yell Boulevard, School Avenue)
Questions or concerns regarding areas maintained by the State of Arkansas can be reported by contacting the local AHTD office by phone at (479) 251-8418.