AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
Sidewalk Maintenance Program & Improvement Project
The Transportation Division maintains sidewalks owned by the City of Fayetteville and constructs new sidewalks with the goal of creating sidewalk connectivity throughout Fayetteville. Included among the activities performed are:
- Installation of new sidewalks
- Removal and replacement of damaged sidewalks
- ADA accessible ramp installation or repairs
- Curb and gutter repair and construction
- Other projects requiring concrete work
Please contact the Transportation Division if you have any questions, concerns or notice an area in need of improvements, maintenance or repair.
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Phone: (479) 575-8228
Or submit a Customer Service Online Service Request
For after-hours emergency, please call the Police Department at (479) 587-3555. Transportation crew members are on call 24 hours a day to address emergencies.