Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.



Who do I call about a missing or loose manhole, meter lid or storm drain cover?


Missing or loose manhole and meter lids are repaired and replaced through Water and Sewer Maintenance, (479)575-8386.  Storm Drain Covers are repaired and replaced through the Fayetteville Transportation Department, (479)575-8228.

For after-hours problems of this nature, you may phone Fayetteville Police Central Dispatch for assistance. That phone number is (479) 587-3555 option "1".