Staying Informed

AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.


Water Department

In order to establish new service per city ordinance under normal circumstance a $50.00 minimum deposit must be paid. To start new water service the Application for Water Service form must be filled out completely and signed, along with a valid picture ID, and a copy of your signed lease agreement. This must be done in our office in City Hall. The form is available online.  For more information call (479) 521-1258.

Application for Water Service

How to get billing information and answers to other questions:

You may come to our office located in City Hall at 113 W. Mountain Street or you may call (479) 521-1258.

Payment Options:

Pay or inquire a Water, Sewer, & Solid Waste utility bill on the web with a check or credit card. 


Pay or inquire a Water, Sewer, & Solid Waste utility bill on the phone with a check or credit card. Dial 479-718-7600 and enter message number "2400". 


Our cashier windows are open in the lobby of the Administration Building at 113 West Mountain Street from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday. We accept cash, check or Visa and MasterCard. Credit cards can only be used by the person whose name is on the card. State issued picture identification may be required. 

Since not everyone can visit our office during business hours, there are ways other than the mail to get your payment to us. We encourage everyone to "STOP & DROP". Our drive up drop box is located across the street from City Administration. Payments are picked up at 8:00 a.m.
Payments should be made by check or money order only. Please do not drop cash.