AccessFayetteville provides numerous ways to stay informed about your local government.
CH2M HILL and the City of Fayetteville continue to work together to protect the natural environment that makes Northwest Arkansas so beautiful. The effort this working partnership has made over the years has garnered a substantial amount of recognition in the wastewater industry. Here are some of the highlights:
- National Safety Council - Perfect Record Award for Working 265,593 Hours Without Occupational Injury or Illness Involving Days Away From Work
- Arkansas Department of Labor - Accumulative Years of Safety Award for Working 3 Years Without A Lost Day Away From Work
- Water & Wastes Digest's Top 10 Projects for 2009 - Hamestring Lift Station, Design and Construction project
- Chamber of Commerce Infrastructure Award - West Side Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Governor's Corporate Conservationist of the Year
2009 Arkansas Department of Labor Award:
Three years without a lost-time incident
- US Conference of Mayors - Public/Private Partnerships Outstanding Achievement Award for “Partnering for a Greener Green Valley"
- Region VI Pretreatment Association P2 (Pollution Prevention) Challenge Award - Fayetteville Industrial Pretreatment Program
- Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) Arkansas Environmental Stewardship Award (ENVY) Finalist
- National Safety Council - Occupational Excellence Achievement Award
- Arkansas Water Environment Association (AWEA) - Safety Award in the category of Cities with population over 20,000
- National Safety Council - Perfect Record for Operating 505,440 Employee Hours Without Occupational Injury or Illness Involving Days Away From Work
- Arkansas Department of Labor - Accumulative Years of Safety Award for Working 9 Years Without A Lost Day Away From Work
- 2000 Malcolm Baldrige Award. Promotes excellence in organizational performance, recognizes the achievements and results of U.S. organizations, and publicizes successful performance strategies. National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- U.S. EPA National Excellence Award for Industrial Pretreatment Program in Category II
- U.S. EPA Region 6 Regional Administrator’s Environmental Excellence Award for excellent operation & maintenance